Friday 22 April 2011

Yeah, two in one day. It's Dafeena's fault. :)

So, my awesome friend Dafeena has tagged me with this bloggie thing. I don’t recall what the original rules are, except that I think I’m supposed to “tag” seven different bloggers in this post. Really, this is an awesome way for us bloggers to help promote each other. Because Dafeena has “tagged” me twice, and therefore provided me with new stalkers, and because I just love her to death, I’m going to comply.

For those of you who have already been infected with this blog tag, I understand completely if you don’t wish to complete the task again.

So, first, the blogs I read most often:

  1. Dafeena --  Honestly, one of the most unique people I’ve encountered in a while. I enjoy watching her grow on her journey of self discovery.
  2. Goddess In the Machine – First, if you’re easily offended you might just want to keep off the grass at her place. But, she’s so real and has an awesome way with words.  Honestly though, she wouldn't really give a flip if you were offended.
  3. Hyperbole and a Half – she doesn’t post often but, when she does it’s a riot. I love her illustrations.
  4. Tom @ Straight From The Padded Cell – this guy is too funny. His anecdotes, inspired by true events, are fantastic. I always leave his place laughing.
  5. Aimee @ Pleasantly Demented (another amazingly talented writer who can cuss you out but make you think it's a compliment)  -- these are Dafeena’s words. I just couldn’t have said it better so I left it alone.
  6. Inside the Bipolar Mind – This isn’t your run of the mill blog. These are the writings of a woman who struggles with bipolar disorder. She leaves you feeling what she’s written. A beautiful person who’s doing her journey the hard way and not complaining.
  7. I just don’t know on this one. Sorry. I’m not comfortable promoting one I don’t actually follow on a regular basis. If I decide on one later, I’ll add it.

Now for the second part of the rules I am suppose to tell you 7 things about me. But, Dafeena changed the rules based on a writing meme she found and I’m going with her plan here.


A. Age: 30s
B. Bed size:
Full. But, if I don’t have a king soon I may kill my husband.
C. Chore you dislike: Gonna go with “dislike the most” here. Washing dishes.
D. Dogs: I have a maltese mix. She rules my world.
E. Essential start to your day:
Coffee
F. Favorite color: depends on what day it is.
G. Gold or silver: white gold
H. Height: 5’7.
I. Instruments you play(ED): None
J. Job title: one day, I hope it’s “writer”
K. Kids: 2 biological sons and 2 step sons
L. Live: Arkansas USA
M. Mom’s name: uh….mom?
N. Nicknames: my dad still calls me Pooh Bear
O. Overnight hospital stays: neither of us has the time for me to list all of these
P. Pet peeves: people in general
Q. Quote from a movie: “I’m sorry, all I heard was ‘Blah, blah blah, I’m a dirty tramp’" – Mr. Deeds
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty tighty
S. Siblings: Just my brother
T. Time you wake up: uh, which time? 11 pm? 2 am? 4 am? 5 am? After coffee?
U. Underwear: No, I’m a girl. I wear panties.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I eat them all.
W. What makes you run late: on my own I never run late. Otherwise, it’s waiting for Don to fix his hair.
X. X-rays you’ve had:I have an x-ray every 3 months.
Y. Yummy food you make: Pfft….everything. I’m the Queen of Awesome in the kitchen.
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment