- Dafeena -- Honestly, one of the most unique people I’ve encountered in a while. I enjoy watching her grow on her journey of self discovery.
- Goddess In the Machine – First, if you’re easily offended you might just want to keep off the grass at her place. But, she’s so real and has an awesome way with words. Honestly though, she wouldn't really give a flip if you were offended.
- Hyperbole and a Half – she doesn’t post often but, when she does it’s a riot. I love her illustrations.
- Tom @ Straight From The Padded Cell – this guy is too funny. His anecdotes, inspired by true events, are fantastic. I always leave his place laughing.
- Aimee @ Pleasantly Demented (another amazingly talented writer who can cuss you out but make you think it's a compliment) -- these are Dafeena’s words. I just couldn’t have said it better so I left it alone.
- Inside the Bipolar Mind – This isn’t your run of the mill blog. These are the writings of a woman who struggles with bipolar disorder. She leaves you feeling what she’s written. A beautiful person who’s doing her journey the hard way and not complaining.
- I just don’t know on this one. Sorry. I’m not comfortable promoting one I don’t actually follow on a regular basis. If I decide on one later, I’ll add it.
A. Age: 30s
B. Bed size: Full. But, if I don’t have a king soon I may kill my husband.
C. Chore you dislike: Gonna go with “dislike the most” here. Washing dishes.
D. Dogs: I have a maltese mix. She rules my world.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
H. Height: 5’7.
J. Job title: one day, I hope it’s “writer”
K. Kids: 2 biological sons and 2 step sons
L. Live: Arkansas USA
M. Mom’s name: uh….mom?
N. Nicknames: my dad still calls me Pooh Bear
O. Overnight hospital stays: neither of us has the time for me to list all of these
P. Pet peeves: people in general
Q. Quote from a movie: “I’m sorry, all I heard was ‘Blah, blah blah, I’m a dirty tramp’" – Mr. Deeds
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty tighty
S. Siblings: Just my brother
T. Time you wake up: uh, which time? 11 pm? 2 am? 4 am? 5 am? After coffee?
U. Underwear: No, I’m a girl. I wear panties.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I eat them all.
W. What makes you run late: on my own I never run late. Otherwise, it’s waiting for Don to fix his hair.
X. X-rays you’ve had:I have an x-ray every 3 months.
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Monkeys