Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hiatus....

I'm taking a break.

Just didn't want you all to think I'd given up on the blog. I'm currently caught up in a huge fibromyalgia flare and I just can't seem to shake it. It's been going strong for about two weeks.

Sitting creates pain. Pain makes it difficult to think. Inability to think is inability to write.

In the meantime, I'll keep jotting down ideas as I can and when I'm able to post again you'll be the first to know.

I do want to share though that I finally got a new camera, so expect to be seeing pics on the blog again. Good pics. Not crappy cell phone pics. This makes me very happy.

I'll catch up soon. I have a date with a muscle relaxer and an anti-infammatory....

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life comes in waves, we'll be sitting by the ocean waiting for your blogs to reemerge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you have to live with such a debilitating disease. Sending you warm thoughts and looking forward to reading you again.

    ReplyDelete