Thursday, 5 May 2011
Honesty isn't always the best policy....
I’m not sure how to deal with this writer’s block thing I have going on. ON a typical day, I have been known to w rite down 3 or 4 possible entry ideas. But, these past two weeks, I’ve probably only come up with three or four – period.
Sometimes I wonder if I don’t feel hindered by my own set of rules. There are tons of things I ‘d like to say at times; but, I know that the folks I want to rant about either read my blog, or are close to someone else who does.
It’s this little thing that is my reminder that if I can’t say it to your face, then it doesn’t need to be said. Overall, there’s no good reason to tell someone that you believe they have serious mental health issues (unless, of course, you were trying to be helpful and that honestly wouldn’t be the case here).
Some things I often want to say to people and don’t because I’m trying to be polite like my momma taught me:
1. You are the most incredibly stupid person I’ve ever met.
2. Someone you love is the most incredibly stupid person I’ve ever met.
3. I seriously can’t stand you. I tolerate you because I have to.
4. You talk too much.
5. The fact that you talk too much wouldn’t bother me as bad if you at least had something interesting to say.
6. You behave like an internet stalker.
7. You make too much noise when you eat and it makes me want to punch you in the face.
8. You’re seriously the most incredibly stupid person I’ve ever met.
9. You’re a crappy parent.
10. You’re just plain weird and it’s no surprise to me that you don’t have any friends.
11. Really, you’re the most incredibly stupid person I’ve ever met.
12. You say you’re in your thirties but, honestly, I think you’re only twelve.
13. I think you’re a nutcase. But, it’s okay. They make meds for that. Here’s the number of a good shrink.
14. Scratch that. I’ll call and make the appointment for you and then I’ll take you myself so I can be sure to tell the doc what a nutcase you are.
15. Honestly, I can’t see a single good reason that God put you on this earth. But, He’s the boss so I guess I’ll just roll with it.
16. I really can’t stand you.
17. Once again, you’re the most incredibly stupid person I’ve ever met.
18. I don’t understand why you were allowed to procreate.
19. When are you going to stop drawing a government check and get your able bodied, but lazy, self a J-O-B?
20. Seriously, I’d rather throw up than deal with you. Because you’re stupid. And crazy. Really.